We're here @hitchhikerbrewing till 9, so come & grab your shawarma dinner & beer! 🌯🍻🌞 Side note -- did ya know all of our truck logos were all meticulously hand painted by @brush_and_pounce?! It makes Betsy so beautiful, & we can't stop staring. 🥰 #shawarmaislife And we can't forget @davidjcreative for the awesome logo work!
Did you know that pumpkin is a superfood full of Vitamin A? Get your vitamin fix with all the flavour with a dish loaded in tahini sauce and spices #whatsfordinnernz 🍴 Ray’s Middle-Eastern Meatballs 500g pumpkin 1 tablespoon olive oil 500g beef mince 1 small brown onion, finely chopped Handful of parsley, finely chopped, plus extra to garnish ½ teaspoon ground allspice ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon Handful of toasted pine nuts, to serve Slices of crusty bread, to serve Tahini Sauce: 2 tablespoons tahini (or any nut butter) 2 tablespoons yoghurt 2 tablespoons water Juice of 1 lemon 1 garlic clove, crushed Method: 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Line a roasting pan with baking paper. 2. Cut the pumpkin into 4cm chunks, place in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, mix well to coat the pumpkin, then season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the roasting pan and roast in the oven for 30 minutes. 3. Meanwhile, place the beef, onion, parsley, allspice and cinnamon in a large bowl. Season with 1 teaspoon of salt and a good grind of black pepper, then mix well to combine. 4. Using your hands, roll the beef mixture into golf ball-sized meatballs. Transfer to a roasting pan and roast in the oven for 12 minutes or until cooked through. 5. While the meatballs are cooking, make the tahini sauce. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until they form a smooth consistency. To Serve: Arrange the pumpkin on a dish. Place the meatballs on top, drizzle over the tahini sauce. Sprinkle with the pine nuts and garnish with the extra parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
Join us as we ride our bikes in honor of the children of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital this year! Make your mark by helping us reach our goal: $50K!!! Are you in? Registration is until October 12.
Mediterranean indulgence on a great Paella dish.🥘🥘Full of the goodness of seafood 🦞 🦐🦑🐙🦀🐟with the high content of omega3s, vitaminA, iron, selenium and zinc. I have to admit it’s a big rice portion however, no guilt feelings as I follow the 80:20 rule where I allow myself a few cheats here and there for 20% of the time while staying on the healthy track for the other 80%. You can indulge too if you know how to balance and moderate 😉😉#wellnessjourney#spanishpaella #seafood#omega3#moderationnotdeprivation #healthyeating#healthyindulgence#balance#summer#mediterraneanfood#healthyrecipes#healthyspices#indulgence#antionflammatorydiet