Puffin Wines and the @cbwineshack were a happy surprise to stumble upon in Cannon Beach, OR 🍷🐧 I’d say when we travel, we only really end up following about 60% of the itinerary I plan out — and the other 40% of our time is spent wandering into places that look interesting to us or following suggestions from locals. This sweet little spot was one we happened to spy walking through town, and we ended up exploring the shop and enjoying a wine tasting with the owner 🥂 If you’re ever in Cannon Beach, I’d highly recommend popping by!
Paid a quick visit to my old stomping grounds this past weekend, and had fun catching up and going on a quick adventure with @sierra.pate who was in town from Florida! Lately, I feel like I’ve been preoccupied with finding places to explore, whether it’s in Utah or even outside of the country. I personally don’t think it’s difficult to find those places since there’s a plethora of spots I haven’t been to yet. Even though there are so many places I have yet to visit, occasional trips back to where I spent part of my life will always be an option.
Beautiful sunny day ☀️ on Arenig Fawr yesterday. Views for days. This is its summit, looking towards my favourite, Aran Ridge. Next to the trig stands a memorial to American airmen who lost their lives when their plane crashed into this mountain during WWII. The plaque has recently been refurbished
Talking to the moon 🌕 . September is turning out be wayy too adventurous! *yayaya* . I spent this weekend doing a night trek with @escape2explore We trekked a hill called the kunti betta which is around 130 kms from Bangalore follwed by a campfire at the summit and so many fun water activities at the pandavapura lake. . . They charged us around 1200 for the whole thing (including pick up and breakfast) and I couldn't have asked for an adventure experience so reasonable And so wholesome. . So all you Bangalore people, add some adventure to your boring weekends with these night treks, putting up a small vlog tomorrow (mostly) just to give you a sneak peak of the kind of experience you can expect. . . Ps - if you like trekking, I TOTALLY recommend doing this trek. 🗻 #the_quirkyexplorer #explorermodeon#escape2explore
❰ 𝗝𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 ❱ Introducing one of the funniest, most adventurous dudes on the planet! Jorden travels around the world enjoying life and creating content. He teaches us not to take life too seriously and is living proof that you can take on the world without blowing out your budget! We’re super stoked to have him on our live this week full of energy, laughs and of course your dose of inspo! #wearepangaea ⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿: @jordentually / @lifestylejorden ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ❰ 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗝𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡 ❱ From being a Graphic designer back home in Australia, to selling his art at Comi-Cons, to working at summer camps and travelling the world on a budget - Jorden has now managed to build himself a life of fun and freedom through fulfilling his passion! He documents his travels in an entertaining way and shares his energy with the world by being unapologetically himself! He has managed to backpack the world for 3 years on just $15k, and discovered many travel hacks to make your money go further wherever you go! Go check out his page if you’d like to know more or just need that kick to go out there and take that first step in solo travelling, we’re sure you’ll find a lot of value in what he shares and get yourself a few laughs out of his content too! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ❰ 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗔𝗘𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ❱ Our Pangaea live sessions are on every Sunday especially for our community to learn and be inspired by people and their stories. From getting to know our guests we aim to feed you with more knowledge and awareness so that you can be encouraged to make an impact in your life for yourself, the people around you and the world. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ •• 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗔𝗘𝗔 • 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 • 𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 • 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 •• «